jQuery Carousel

Region in the North-East part of Poland. It is characterised by large areas of natural forests, thousands of lakes, scarce population and a well-developed tourist base. It is a very popular tourist destination. The sample programme below presents an 8-day (7-night), holiday for 10 people.

Day 1: Pick up from the local airport (Olsztyn-Mazury) or central airport (Warsaw Modlin), transfer to the hotel, check-in and meal. Sightseeing locally.

Day 2-7: Sightseeing trips around the region and various activities, two nature reserves, two boats trips on the lakes (by ship and yacht), visit to Hitler’s headquarters (Wolf’s Lair), organ concert in a baroque church, 14 th century Crusader’s castle, wild animals reserve (several species of wild and endangered species), Galindia (a centre commemorating old local tribes), kayaking trips, bicycle, horse riding or horse carriage trips, enjoying local beaches, water sports and other sporting facilities at the hotel.

Day 8: Free time. After dinner the group is transferred to the airport (with a stop to see exhibitions at the local castle). If the departing flight is from Warsaw Modlin, the programme includes sightseeing of the Royal Castle in Warsaw and dinner at the restaurant. Drop off at the airport.

Organisational details: Costs of 1 person in a 10-people group is £600. The price includes: in a 2 or 3 star hotel accommodation, or equivalent, 2-3 people per room (en suite), 3 meals per day, transfer to and from the airport, local transfers, English speaking tour guide, tickets to all nd attractions, local tour guides and fees for hiring sports equipment. The price does not include air fares.

The programme can be modified to specific time frames, numbers of people, attractions or standard of the hotel. The bigger the group, the more attractive the price per person will be. Best time to visit is between April and September. All group members are accommodated in the same hotel, either in Ruciane or in Pisz. Hotels are located directly by the lakes and have their own private beaches and facilities.

Terms and conditions: agreed in writing over email, followed by a signed contract and a 30% deposit no later than 30 days before the beginning of the stay. Account number is available on (please click ‘contact’), www.podrozniczek.com The remaining 70% of the fee has to be paid no later than on the second day of the stay. “Podrozniczek” is insured at TU Europa, 00-124 Warszawa, Rondo ONZ 1.
Come to Poland to collect beautiful memories.

Tourism and Nature - newest photorelations